The following documents are referred to in the text
in such a way that some or all of their content
of this document.
For dated references, only the edition cited applies.
For undated references, the latest edition of the referenced document
(including any amendments) applies.
- ISO/IEC 2382, Information technology — Vocabulary
- ISO 8601:2004, Data elements and interchange formats —
Information interchange — Representation of dates and times
- ISO/IEC 9899:2018, Programming languages — C
- ISO/IEC 9945:2003, Information Technology — Portable
Operating System Interface (POSIX)
- ISO/IEC 10646, Information technology —
Universal Coded Character Set (UCS)
- ISO/IEC 10646:2003,
Information technology —
Universal Multiple-Octet Coded Character Set (UCS)
- ISO 80000-2:2009, Quantities and units —
Part 2: Mathematical signs and symbols
to be used in the natural sciences and technology
- Ecma International, ECMAScript
Standard Ecma-262, third edition, 1999.